Oliver 4016 10'' Industrial Tablesaw
- Large precision ground table provides a stable work surface.
- Cast iron base offers a steady platform.
- Fully enclosed cabinet and blade dust shroud for better dust management.
- Precision ground 5/8” arbor.
- Wide stance trunnion features a left tilt blade.
- Poly V-belt drive smoothly transfers power to the blade.
- Hydraulic assisted blade lift mechanism for easy movement.
- Large chrome hand wheels allow easy adjustments.
- Includes digital readout of blade tilt.
- Riving knife splitter for added safety against kick-back.
- Optimus T-square fence available in 36” or 52” rip capacity.
- 36” rail includes (2) cast iron extension wings.
- Magnetic controls with emergency off switch.
- Powerful TEFC motor available in single phase.
- Miter gauge included.
Out of stock
|Arbor Speed||3,450 RPM|
|Maximum Depth of Cut at 90°||3″|
|Maximum Depth of Cut at 45°||2-1/4″|
|Maximum Width of Dado||13/16″|
|Maximum Cut to Right of Blade||36”or 52” with side table|
|Maximum Cut to Left of Blade||12″|
|Dust Port Diameter||4″|
|Table Dimensions w/o Extensions||27”D x 21-1/4”W|
|Wing Size||27” x 12”|
|Motor||3hp 240v 15amp|