QCM-SRP1300 Wide Belt Sander
Solid Timber Wide Belt Sander 1300mm Wide
Set Up – Main First Drum Then Second Platen Sanding head. Solid and Quality built machine that has been tried and tested over many years
- The machine’s abrasive roller beam support uses high-quality castings, heavy volume, and special processing and precision processing, which have stable performance and high accuracy.
- The base of the machine tool is made of heavy channel steel and high-quality plates. The main motor is a fixed chassis structure.
- Sanding drum rolls use thick-walled large-diameter steel rolls.
- After precision dynamic balance processing, they have strong cutting performance and stable performance.
- Fitted with a brush roller dust removal mechanism to remove dust on the surface of the workpiece.
|Shortest sanding length (fixed thickness)||mm||300||300||300|
|Shortest sanding length (polished)||mm||500||500||500|
|Coarse (front) roller speed||m/s||19||19||19|
|Fine (rear) sand roll speed||m/s||18||18||18|
|Total machine power||kW||57||36.5||21|
|Suction port diameter||mm||Φ150*5||Φ150*5||Φ150*5|
|Dust extraction air volume||m3/h||9500||9500||9500|