183.201 ISO30 Chucks for “ER40” Precision Collets
The ideal accessories for machining centres, point-to-point machines and CNC routers.
- Extreme precision and reliability.
- Perfect tool centering.
- Defect-free rotation.
- Made from extremely high resistant steel.
- Precision grinding on all jointed parts.
- Extreme high rotation performance
- For very efficient sizing on extreme unprecedented high feed speed.
- Excellent finishing quality on the workpiece and longer tool life.
- Sturdy design with reduced height to increase the work space between the machine and the piece.
- Safe and fast tool setup.
- Interchangeable collet clamps with radial grooves for secure parallel tool clamping.
- Wide clamping tolerance (-0.7mm).
- Right or left-hand rotation chucks with self clamping threads.
- Clamping nut with Woodruff radial grooves for c-spanners.
- Practical withdrawal sleeves with double differential threads for the chuck spindle.
- Central hexagonal low profile for easy tool clamping through a c-spanner.
- Designed and tested in collaboration with the most renowned machining and CNC router construction centres.
- Delivered in smart professional packaging.
Chucks 183.201 for Biesse machines.
Chucks 183.211 for Bulleri, Busellato, CMS, and IMA machines and Biesse machines featuring Olmat engine.
Chucks 183.221 for Alberti and Masterwood machines.
|SKU||S||To be used with collet||Retaining stud||Code RH|