694.017 Professional Adjustable Chamfer Cutter Heads with Gear Box
These new professional adjustable chamfer cutter heads carry out precise cuts, accurate bevels
and joints on wooden boards and solid timber. For use on spindle moulder machines, double-end
tenoner and shaper machines.
- Hard aluminium alloy body with high resistance to tensile and yield stress.
- 2 HWM knives (50x12x1,5mm) [Z2].
- Tools for manual feed (MAN).
- Positive lock hold of HWM knives.
- Swivel bodies infinitely adjustable on both sides from +90° to -90°, thanks to the special built-in geared mechanism.
Supplied in a solid plastic box.